Ok guys seriously all of this has to go. They’re all pieces that I didn’t like or was my first test and so it came out a little lopsided or something like that, and I’d be more than happy to sell them at vastly reduced prices from what I’d sell in my etsy store (think a couple of dollars).
I’ll tell you what each of them are, starting clockwise from the bottom left.
1) Turtle necklace: It’s a hematite turtle with floating blue beads on either side of it. The cord is tiger tail wire and it closes with a clasp + adjustable chain. I made it a long time ago, and don’t have anything to do with it!
2) Okay? Okay. pendents. I forgot to punch holes in them so ended up glueing rings to the back, so they won’t work as a necklace anymore, but they’d be good earrings! (This one might be closer to original price, $9-10)
3) Star Trek badges: These were some of my first attempts, so they’re not perfectly straight and the medical and engineering badges don’t have holes in the top, although I’d be able to glue on rings for a necklace or pendent.
4) Biohazard symbol: I received a custom order but wanted to test it out first, so this one’s a little off-center and the surface isn’t perfectly smooth the way it should be.
5) Dragon curve: I wanted to turn this into a necklace but I miscalculated the size and also the drawing of the curve smudged a tad in the center.
6) Narnia bracelet: It has the silver apple, a lamp post, Aslan, Susan’s horn and Lucy’s fireflower juice. I didn’t like the color scheme I turned out and it was too bulky for me to wear, and also too long.
7) Origami stars: I was just messing around and threaded stars onto jump rings, and it looked nice but I have no idea what to do with it.
8) Thorin’s key: I’m still working on the right design for this, but I didn’t like the way the white plastic looked.
9) Shield logo: I’m trying really hard to get this piece to work but every time it just comes out crooked, although this one is the best I’ve gotten so far.
10) Black Widow pendent: I’ve been trying to make an Avengers set, but didn’t like the way this Black Widow symbol came out.
11) Captain America pendent: Second of the attempted Avengers set that I just didn’t like, the colors don’t quite fit well enough for me.
If you’re interested in any of these don’t be afraid to let me know! I can give you a more definite price and also more detailed pictures if you want!